when he’s on his back, lay on his chest so that your body is slightly perpendicular to his
THEN HOOK HIS LEG AND PIN HIM FOR THE THREE-COUNT TO BECOME THE NEW WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
I’m actually concerned for boys who complain about how different girls look without makeup. Like did you think eyeshadow permanently alters a girls eyelid? Are you frightened when people change clothes
Heck ya~ I love cuddling. My poor friends I just engulf them like youre so cute~~~ let me hold youuuu
say what you will about fangirls but when someone says ‘fangirling’ i think of excitement and unbridled glee and undignified noises of delight but when someone says ‘fanboying’ i think of impotent rage and insecurity and disproportionate aggression
There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever
I don’t think people realise how hard it is to re-discover the person you were before depression or even try to remember your own personality
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)